When should you seek an appointment at a Singapore cardiologist heart specialist clinic?
Key to a healthy heart depends not just on no smoking and other food habits, but also a balanced state of mind. Sometimes, excess stress and tension can result in heart irregularities as well.
Last Updated on by
Health is wealth! Every person craves a healthy body that helps them carry on their daily tasks. The human heart is one organ that most people are careful about. No one wants a heart failure suddenly which can cost their lives. But the key to a healthy heart depends not just on no smoking and other food habits, but also a balanced state of mind. Sometimes, excess stress and tension can result in heart irregularities as well.
Sometimes excess gas and GERD symptoms often mimic heart problem symptoms! It is here that you need to understand the symptoms correctly. It could be that you are on a vacation or a work tour in Singapore and you develop some health irregularities and you don’t know whether you should opt-in for a Singapore heart specialist clinic or not. Discussed below are some of the health symptoms for which you should consult an expert heart specialist.
- Sudden sweating in an uncontrollable way – If you notice that you’ve started sweating uncontrollably, chances are it’s to do with your heart. However, first, try and calm down a bit and see if the situation gets any better. Sometimes, a nervous or panic attack could also feel the same. But if you sense that your health is undergoing some inner turmoil that you can neither control nor understand, then it’s always better to consult a heart specialist and get the best medical perspective and advice.
- Sudden bouts of short-breath followed by extreme fatigue –It natural to feel fatigued and a little bit short-breath at times, especially if you have been under extreme stress and feel physically drained. However, if you suddenly feel that your breathing is becoming difficult and you are way more fatigued that calls for attention, it’s a smart call to consult a heart specialist.
- Sudden pain on your left side – There are times when you can get gas pains up your chest. But if you feel a numbing and squeezing pain on your chest, bending towards the left side, you should consult a doctor or a heart specialist on an emergency basis. If not, things might aggravate.
- Nausea with pain –There are times when there are mild attacks or heart problems that go unnoticed! So suddenly if you feel nauseous with the spreading from the center of your chest to your shoulders, neck, jaws, and hands, it is important that you consider checking with a heart specialist. The reason could be entirely different after a medical check-up, but it is important to seek medical guidance.
- Sudden fainting –If there’s someone who has fainted suddenly and is recording a low pulse, you need to rush the person to a medical expert or at a heart specialist clinic to get a proper medical diagnosis done and also start the treatment.
The sign of a heart issue is not always loud and visible! Sometimes, it comes combined with other bodily discomforts. Hence, whenever you find someone witnessing the symptoms mentioned above or any other severe bodily issues, it is always better to check with a heart specialist.