How To Do LIC Premium Payments And Status Enquiries Online
If you are thinking of providing the utmost level of security to your family members and yourself, nothing can beat the contribution of insurance policies. Every living person on earth has different needs and requirements and in order to fulfill each demand, it is always safe to have a financial backup from Life Insurance Corporation of India. Moreover, for continuing to receive the service throughout your life, you need to need to know all about LIC premium payment.
Established in 1956, LIC has the most popular and largest insurance company in India as the estimated value of the organization is approximately US$250 billion. Due to the effective and efficient policies, the organization is able to dominate the Indian market on a large scale. Spreading all across the country, the company has acquired over 2000 branches that have around 14 lakh insurance agents helping every interested person regarding LIC premium payment online.
Know about LIC its Services
The Life Insurance Corporation of India has gained its fame due to the unbelievable services and easy LIC online premium payment. After getting the policy, you can inquire about the policy status and its unpaid premium, policy schedule and its due date, bonus status and loan status. Easing people’s lives each passing day, the policyholders can make payments through UPI, BHIM, Credit Card, Debit Card and Net banking.
Register Yourself First for LIC Premium Payment
If you are not a registered LIC member, you have to register yourself first by following few steps. You need to get the registration form from LIC premium payment at first and then create an account following certain guidelines.
- For making LIC premium payment in future, you have to choose a proper username that will have alpha and numeric with special characters including and score.
- Create a strong password for easy LIC premium payment options with 8-30 characters.
- Chosen pin code must not exceed the limit of six digits. For averting fraudulent cases regarding password hacks, you must not share your password with anyone. In this way, you can have a smooth experience on LIC premium payment portal.
- By entering a valid email ID, you can enable the services regarding LIC premium payment offers.
If you want to proceed with LIC premium payment, you have to know the status of the LIC policy first. After going through the guidelines and policy related information and registering yourself for LIC premium payment online payment, you have to log in to the online portal.
After being done with the registration and login stages, you will have to undertake the easy process of knowing LIC premium payment details including the status.
- At first, you are required to visit the official web portal LIC premium payment and entering username and password.
- Then choose the option that indicates policy status and fill out certain details.
- The details include LIC policy number, your date of birth, amount of the LIC premium payment and registered email ID.
- After providing details, you will be redirected to a new page where you will be shown all the policies that you have enrolled.
- On the page showing enrolled policies, you will see the dates of LIC premium payment and the amount of vested bonus.
- Only by clicking on the policy number then, you are shown LIC premium payment status.
Know Status of the Policy without Having Registration
For future use of LIC premium payment, knowing the status is essentially required and if you are not a registered user, you might face certain constraints. You can opt for a phone call or SMS service for enjoying the best of the policies continuously. Moreover, everyone is not gifted with an internet connection, for them, the phone call or SMS service can be a great option for staying updated with the due dates of LIC premium payment.
- If you have to go for LIC premium payment, you need to send message writing ASKLIC STAT for inquiring about the IPP policy status.
- In order to know about annuity amount, you will be advised to send a text message mentioning the code ASKLIC AMOUNT.
- If you are keen to know whether you are gifted with bonus, you need to send a text writing ASKLIC BONUS and pay the LIC premium payment accordingly.
- For LIC premium payment without registration, the policyholders can give a call to 12151. If you have any query regarding LIC premium payment, the phone call service can help you out on a large scale as it offers 24×7 customer support.
Using advent technology, for LIC, the sky is now the limit as it is the only one organization that has been able to capture the market growth guiding every policyholder from LIC premium payment statement to LIC premium payment. The convenient service lives to make people more secure and efficient through its service.